Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Previous Project: Helm's Deep

As I said before, my love for Miiatures started when I first saw Helm's Deep and decided to make a Miniature of that. Now that time, I hadno experience, no idea how to work it out n all... I actually finished the project. I had kept in the top lobby near the terrace. During our building's renovation, the workers decided that it was a piece of junk, and broke it and threw it away! I was bloody mad at those b******s! Anyways, I still have photo evidence! ;-P
But I don't have any photos of the completed model. These are WIP photos... And you might find that it is a bit rugged and not well cut, but then thats how its supposed to be considering that its a supposed 1000 year old or so Fort..... Gawd I called it a "Fort"...










No comments: