Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Talk about apetite!

I'm known as the Momo King and am proud to be a part of the Mainland China hoggers here in pune. Every weekend we meet up at Mainland China and make the most of the Unlimited Buffet! But, I never expected hogging talent would be right next to me all the time and go unnoticed! It was on a Tuesday Dinner at Polka Dots with THAT friend... THAT undiscovered hogger.






I ordered a small chicken tikka Kathi roll for myself. But what my friend ordered was something that even I couldn't manage eating at that point. I'll let the the pictures speak for themselves... They have come a bit blurred though, but you'll get da point...!


SHE ATE THE WHOLE THING...... BY HERSELF!



For all those who'll get the hint, some of us call that friend "Pakshi"...


The Meal

Before


After

5 comments:

Sanna said...

hahahaha.........competition ha!!!!!!!but that looks SERIOUSLY yummy....what is she eating?????

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha i no i rule!!!!!!! well ppl it was veg red thai curry n steamed rice.... wid this dude ur blog rules

Anonymous said...

My blog rules anyways! Hopeless...

Anonymous said...

puhleezzzzzzzzz not w/o me!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah well... Thats true! Till a certain extent though!!