Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sanna's Party review!

Actually Sanna's party was on 13th of December... And since I hadn't started my blog at that time, I obviously couldn't write about it.

I am very particular about time. I was supposed to reach Bombay Brasserie at 8 (sharp... supposedly!). I was supposed to take my car, which was to come back from servicing at 7. But it wasn't, so I left on my bike and went to pick up Aishwarya. It was already 7:50 and I hate being late. Then we finally left, picking up the cake from Aksha.

Me and Aishwarya reached the place at 8:30, and only bechara Sarthak was there!! Nobody else in sight! Not even the Birthday Girl! We called her and she was just leaving Pashan! Anyways, madam reached her own party at 9:30!

Well, the party was fun. School memories kept flowing in and out... Sanna kept feeling bad coz she was late but well... its k...

The cake was good, after all Aksha's choice... Not bad!

Ah, the presents...! Sanna liked mine and Aksha's gift so much that she had to put it on! Mind you, I'm talking about a top we got for her......!

Occasional guyish talks bout cars n bikes came up between me Sarthak and Ishan. And then back to THEIR school memories! 80% of the people were from Symbi. I, Aksha and Bhende were the only ones from Vikhe and were sitting at different ends of the table so...

The Party got over! Twas almost 12... Everyone said goodbyes and gave Hugs and we finally left! I had a totally brilliant time I must say!

Now I feel like a 8 yr old writing about MY FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY! So I stop....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MY first bday party was at age 3!!!!!!ANYWAY........nice nice..reporter teddy.good job sweetheart!u dint mentioned how absolutely BREATHTAKING i looked!!!!!!!!!!!!hehe........